Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
That the 25 largest Klamath County property taxpayers pay over 11.7 million dollars in Klamath County Property Taxes?
That amounts to 20.5% of the total property taxes in Klamath County. That means the rest of us only have to pay 79.5% of the total property taxes. Those 25 taxpayers include: