How to Watch
The Klamath County Government Channel broadcasts on Charter cable channel 181; you may also watch the February 23rd meeting via Livestream by clicking here: http://www.klamathcounty.org/CivicMedia.
Previously recorded meetings can be viewed by clicking the link below:
South Suburban Sanitation District Bio-Solids/North Poe Valley Hearing Date: March 16th, 2021
Staff Report (North Poe Valley)
Click the links to view documents related to SSSD's bio-solid land application information.
South Suburban Sanitation District Bio-Solids/Reeder Road Hearing Date:Staff Report and Exhibits A through Y for TYP II 22-20 (Reeder)
IMPORTANT OFFICE PROCEDURES DURING COVID-19
Klamath County Community Development Department is fully functional and is conducting business in a modified fashion. The Government Building doors are now open and we are available to assist you during our regular business hours (Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm).
Please note the following changes to our office procedures:
- No more than three people can be in our lobby at the same time. There are markings on the floor that outlines a 6 foot physical distance; please be courteous and ensure you are practicing proper distancing.
- Please have ALL paperwork completed and ready to drop off at the counter; time at the counter will be limited and you will not be able to complete applications etc. at that time.
- Any business you can conduct electronically (via app, online, email, or fax) will likely save time.
- You may wish to wear a mask of some sort (cloth, etc.) as it may help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We appreciate your patience while we navigate these safety precautions! We are happy to be here to help you.
Professionally serve the people of Klamath County to support economic vitality, balance conservation with development, and achieve community land use goals. We do this with timely and courteous service.
What We Do
- Coordinate with other departments and agencies
- Maintain and administer land use policies and development standards
Preliminary Floodplain Maps
Solar Friendly Review
Klamath County is Solar Friendly. Click HERE for more information.